Axtell Expressions Puppets & Magic JPG

Axtell Expressions Puppets & Magic JPG
Professional Latex Puppets

About Me

My photo
Ventura, CA, United States
President & Creative Director of Axtell Expressions, Inc.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hang-On Monster Puppet by Axtell Expressions


This is the "Hang-On Monster" everyone is talking about! It's really different and really attracts attention. The now famous "Dangling uvula" is included. This monster is great for walk arounds or just in your regular show! Only $199.95 plus shipping! Lots of options. Collar, Colors, Rod Arm, magnetic feet....
http://www.axtell.com/monster.html

What you are saying about this Monster!
Kieran Powell - Awesome!

Bob Rumba - I could use him right now !
Mike Bent - Very cool!
Ony Carcamo - nice nice nice nice!
Dennis Hart - I LOVE IT!!!! Especially the wobbling uvula!!! LOL!! Great work!!!
Suzi Aron Grady - He's hilarous...I love him!

Margaret Davis - OHHHHH, I like him!

Mike Arter - Wonderful creation. I like the wraparound style. Awesome facial features!
George Mullican - Ugly? Yes! But, I LIKE HIM ... IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me your thoughts....